Staying in school does a lot of benefits that you can gain other than teach all subjects that have been provided by the school administration. This also includes having new friends each year as part of growing up. Although finding oneself makes life at Somerset College more interesting because you’ll get to achieve many things in different areas of your life. This is why being involved in extracurricular activities in school creates in you a better person.
Having to participate in school activities enhances your well-being by bringing out the best in you. For example, you want to engage in sports or an art class wherein there will be sessions available depending on the schedule thus teaches you lessons that can be applied in life. Surely, this makes you passionate about the things that you are the most. These activities can mold you into a person and helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses in life.
Benefits of Extra-curricular activities
Keep in mind t hat Life in Somerset College academics and extra-curricular activities do complement each other because it develops you to become a well-rounded person, skilled, sociable and healthier student. There are variations of activities that a student can choose d epending on the field that he or she is passionate about such as art or athletics.
1. Improvement of academic grades- Most students who are involved in any school activities tend to do better than those who are not involved. It helps boost confidence, able to have their time management and is more motivated. If you could imagine, your child growing being more organized whether at home or in school.
2. Reduces psychological issues and < behavioral risk- having to socialize with other students gives them a sense of belonging and security which will later on adapted to life. A healthy chi ld can progress and become successful in any work as they grow older.
3. Learning new skills- Any activities chosen by a student provides integrating life lessons that they can apply daily in their lives. With the skills that they have learned they can adapt teamwork, time management, social skills and critical thinking.
4. Leadership skills- training are always provided to whatever activity a student is involved. This molds a student to gain skills that can develop life-long relations hips with their peer and towards other individuals.
5. The sense of commitment and purpose- the key towards a successful life is to learn how to be responsible whether in small or big things. Everything that you have learned already created an imp < act in your life.
Life at Somerset College helps you find a qualified work someday that will make you an asset to a company. Aspiring for your future is a great way for you to achieve it as a goal. Should you want to become a better, extending an extra mile with school activities helps you enhance your knowledge, skills and your well-being. Moreover, diversifying your interest encourages you to learn more about yourself.